Kick start your trade career...
This qualification provides a Certificate II qualification outcome, covering introductory applications of various trade fields. A perfect introduction to the trade sector before commencing an apprenticeship.
- Trade Apprentice
Pathways into this qualification
Having previously completed a construction qualification such as:
- CPC10111 Certificate I in Construction
- CPC20112 Certificate II in Construction
- Have sufficient work experience performing construction duties
Pathways from this qualification
- CPC31311 Certificate III in Wall and Floor Tiling.
- CPC31011 Certificate III in Solid Plastering and more.
Having achieved this qualification, candidates may choose to enrol in further education such as:
- CPC3011 Certificate III in Brick and Blocklaying
- CPC30211 Certificate III in Carpentry
During the training program, candidates can be assessed in various methods and locations. Our unique training strategies are flexible to cater for every individuals needs and requirements during their training. Assessment methods may include:
- Direct observations of the candidate performing tasks in the workplace
- Completion of activities or projects relevant to the qualification
- Co-assessment with workplace supervisors
- Written assessments and oral questioning