Join the booming construction industry...
This qualification provides an outcome in construction, covering many applications of the construction industry.
- Construction Labourer
Pathways into this qualification
Having previously completed a construction qualification such as:
- CPC10111Certificate I in Construction
- Have sufficient work experience performing construction duties
Pathways from this qualification
Having achieving this qualification, candidates may choose to enrol in further education such as:
- CPC20211 Certificate II in Construction pathways (pre-apprenticeship)
During the training program, candidates can be assessed in various methods and locations. Our unique training strategies are flexible to cater for every individuals needs and requirements during their training. Assessment methods may include:
- Direct observations of the candidate performing tasks in the workplace
- Completion of activities or projects relevant to the qualification
- Co-assessment with workplace supervisors
- Written assessments and oral questioning
The student tuition fees are indicative only and are subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Additional fees may apply such as student service and resource fees.